How much does the exam/certification cost?
The cost is $100 per salesperson, or $35 if your company is a Member or Associate Member of the Michigan Beer & Wine Wholesalers Association. (To receive the member price, you must use the member discount code provided to your company).
The cost is the same whether you buy pre-paid codes or go through the exam and pay individually.
How do I earn my certificate?
- Step 1: Watch the video on the training page. Once you’ve watched the entire video, a link will appear to take the quiz.
- Step 2: You will take a 20-question quiz. You may download the slides and reference them when you take the quiz.
- Step 3: If you pass with 80% proficiency, you will be able to Purchase your Certificate.
- Payment is made via secure credit card payment or a pre-paid code.
- During checkout, you will be able to apply your Member Discount Code or a Pre-paid Code if you have one.
- Step 4: Print and include this certificate when you submit your Salesperson Application to the Michigan Liquor Control Commission.
What happens if I fail the quiz?
You may retake the quiz an unlimited number of times.
What do I do with my certificate?
Make sure to print your certificate and submit it with your Salesperson Application to the Michigan Liquor Control Commission.
How do I re-print my certificate?
If you have already passed the quiz and paid for your certificate, it is saved in your account.
How do I pre-pay for my company’s salespeople to take the exam?
You may purchase a pre-paid code that will work for a set number of certificates. This code will work the number of times you specified and then will return an error. At that time, you will need to purchase another pre-paid code.
Is your question not answered here? Contact us.