How much does the exam/certification cost?
The cost is $90 per salesperson, or $25 if your company is a Member or Associate Member of the Michigan Beer & Wine Wholesalers Association. (To receive the member price, you must use the member discount code provided to your company).
The cost is the same whether you buy pre-paid codes or go through the exam and pay individually.
How do I earn my certificate?
- Step 1: Watch the video on the training page. Once you’ve watched the entire video, a link will appear to take the quiz.
- Step 2: You will take a 20-question quiz. You may download the slides and reference them when you take the quiz.
- Step 3: If you pass with 80% proficiency, you will be able to Purchase your Certificate.
- Payment is made via secure credit card payment or a pre-paid code.
- During checkout, you will be able to apply your Member Discount Code or a Pre-paid Code if you have one.
- Step 4: Print and include this certificate when you submit your Salesperson Application to the Michigan Liquor Control Commission.
What happens if I fail the quiz?
You may retake the quiz an unlimited number of times.
What do I do with my certificate?
Make sure to print your certificate and submit it with your Salesperson Application to the Michigan Liquor Control Commission.
How do I re-print my certificate?
If you have already passed the quiz and paid for your certificate, it is saved in your account.
You may login to your account using the email address and password you entered at checkout. If you don’t remember your password, click here to reset it.
How do I pre-pay for my company’s salespeople to take the exam?
You may purchase a pre-paid code that will work for a set number of certificates. This code will work the number of times you specified and then will return an error. At that time, you will need to purchase another pre-paid code.
Is your question not answered here? Contact us.